Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: John Boy and Billy at Myrtle Beach

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    John Boy and Billy at Myrtle Beach

    I got to meet John Boy and Billy at Myrtle Beach this past weekend and John Boy was cool...Billy is kinda laid back and John Boy is wild...John Boy had a pic made with me...Was a kewl afternoon
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: John Boy and Billy at Myrtle Beach

    How lucky can ya possibly be?? I would LOVE to meet them. I try to call them almost every morning but I can never get through. I would like to see what they look like. I have been to their web site but the pic is not very good.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: John Boy and Billy at Myrtle Beach

    Away from radio and personal appearances, John Isley is about as quiet of a person as you will find. It is amazing how he can just turn that loudmouth personality on and off at will.

    Both of them are very nice people.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: John Boy and Billy at Myrtle Beach

    how do these men do it every morning like that? I wonder if there is any special herb that enhancers there laughter?
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: John Boy and Billy at Myrtle Beach

    I would like to meet them too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •